Berry Bowl With Whipped Topping
Turn a bowl of berries into a treat!
Author: SACO Pantry
Serves: 10 servings
- ⅓ cup ice cold water
- ½ cup SACO Mix’n Drink Instant Skim Milk
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Strawberries, stems removed and sliced in halves
- Place ice water in a one-quart mixing bowl.
- Add Mix’n Drink.
- Beat with rotary beater, at high speed, until mixture stands in soft peaks.
- Add sugar, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Continue beating until quite firm.
- Place a dollop of whipped topping into bottom of individual custard cups or small serving dishes
- Fill cups with an assortment of berries
- Place a large spoonful of whipped topping on top of the berries.
- Chill remaining whipped topping and use as you would whipped cream.
Chill beaters and bowl for best results
Serving size: 1 small bowl Calories: 25 Fat: 0 g Saturated fat: 0 g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 5 g Sugar: 5 g Sodium: 19 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 1 g Cholesterol: 1 mg