Chocolate Chunk Brownies
Serves: 32 servings
- 1 cup unsalted butter or margarine
- 1 cup SACO Premium Cocoa, divided
- 3½ Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease one 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Melt butter, ¾ cup cocoa and oil together in double boiler or in microwave; set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl sift together ¼ cup cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl beat eggs, on medium speed, for 1 minute.
- Gradually add the sugar to the eggs, beating to combine.
- Stir in vanilla and the room-temperature cocoa-butter mixture, just until combined.
- Stir in dry ingredients until well-blended and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle CHUNKS over batter evenly.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until center is set.
- Cool before cutting.
- Extra brownies freeze well.
Calories: 167 Fat: 9g Saturated fat: 5g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 22g Sugar: 15g Sodium: 111mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 15mg