Serves: 1 loaf
- 1/3 Classic Sweet Dough recipe
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon Soft butter
- Roll dough into a 12 x 7-inch rectangle.
- In small cup mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Spread rectangle with soft butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture, saving 1 tablespoon for topping.
- Roll up, starting at narrow end.
- Pinch long edge of dough into roll to seal well.
- Tuck ends under.
- Place sealed edge down in greased 8-inch loaf pan.
- Brush with soft butter and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Cover and let rise until almost doubled (about 45 minutes).
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cover top of loaf with aluminum foil if bread is browning too fast.
Calories: 138 Fat: 3g Saturated fat: 2g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 24g Sugar: 6g Sodium: 125mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 16mg