Serves: 10 servings
- ⅓ cup ice cold water
- ½ cup SACO Mix’n Drink Instant Skim Milk
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Place ice water in a one-quart mixing bowl.
- Add Mix’n Drink.
- Beat with rotary beater, at high speed, until mixture stands in soft peaks.
- (Chill beaters and bowl for best results) Add sugar, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Continue beating until quite firm.
- Chill and use as you would whipped cream as a topping on fruit, gelatin desserts, shortcake, puddings, or other desserts.
- This topping is also good folded into cooked salad dressings for fruit salads.
- Use the topping soon after whipping.
Calories: 25 Fat: 0g Saturated fat: 0g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 5g Sugar: 5g Sodium: 19mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 1g Cholesterol: 1mg