PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE PINWHEEL COOKIES
Serves: 2 dozen cookies
- ½ cup margarine
- ½ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 12oz bag SACO Chocolate CHUNKS
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Beat margarine, sugars, peanut butter and egg until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Roll out into a rectangle on a piece of plastic wrap.
- Cover with a second piece of plastic wrap while you prepare the filling.
- Heat Saco Chocolate Chunks and butter in a double boiler, stirring until chocolate is melted. Uncover the cookie dough you previously rolled out and spread chocolate mixture over the surface. Beginning at the longest edge, roll up like a jelly roll.
- Wrap in plastic wrap or wax paper and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Bake in 375°F preheated oven.
- Cut roll into ¼ inch slices and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from baking sheet immediately and cool on wire racks.
Calories: 178 Fat: 8g Saturated fat: 3g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 27g Sugar: 17g Sodium: 109mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 9mg